What’s a Question Used for?
According to Wikipedia, a question is used to elicit information from the person being addressed by indicating the information which the speaker (or writer) desires
From Einstein to the greatest inventors on earth, Questions are a root cause for discovery.
Powerful questions however, can help us see our world differently.
They give us a chance to challenge our own ideas, beliefs, preconceptions and perhaps shed some light on what we truly want and are not committed to.
In life, You’re always committed to something.
If it’s not your own success, It is the success of those around you.
If you’re not committed to creating opportunities, you’re committed to floating around, hoping, waiting, and wishing for circumstances to change in your favour.
In life, You’re always dreaming it or doing it
Don’t know which phase you’re at?
Asking yourself some of these questions might reveal things hidden in your blindspot
They might also prompt some journaling and soul searching
Here we go…
1. If I learn from my mistakes, Why am I always so afraid to make one. And why?
2. What risks would I take if I knew I could not fail?
3. What is my greatest strength? Have any of my recent actions demonstrated this strength?
4. What are the top five things I’m grateful for in my life?
5. At what time in my recently, have I felt most passionate and alive?
6. What/Who do I connect most with and Why?
7. What one piece of advice would I offer myself 5 years ago?
8. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
9. Why do I do things I dislike and like the things I never seem to do?
10. What am I avoiding?
11. What is the one job/cause/activity that could get me out of bed happily for the rest of your life? Am I doing it now?
12. When it’s all said and done, will I have said more than I’ve done?
13. What 55 things/people am I most grateful for?
14. Am I doing what I believe in or settling for what I’m doing?
15. What am I MOST committed to?
16. Have I been the kind of friend/partner/employee I’d want as one?
17. Do any of the things that used to upset me a few years ago matter at all today? What’s changed?
18. Would I rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing?
19. What/Whose permission do I need/want to move forward?
20. Really, what do I have to lose if you go for it?
21. How different would my life be if there weren’t any criticism in the world?
“Keep your head clear. It doesn’t matter how bright the path is if your head is always cloudy.” ~Unknown
We hope this helps you see yourself better.
Feeling inspired… Come support what we do here.